Monday 2 January 2012

One Kiss, Two Kiss, Three kiss, More!

Somehow this guys face reminds me of GC...
Twelve months ago, at this time, on this day, I was sitting in a pub with a pineapple cruiser with the man who was to become Mr Good-Company. We didn't know each other very well then having only just met 45 minutes earlier at the bottom of my driveway. Later that night we would wander down to the carnival, he would win me a giant monkey coming out of a banana and we would spend several hours walking around in the dark just talking.

We eventually made our way back to my place, we stood awkwardly in my kitchen for a while, just talking before we ran out of things to say and Mr Good-Company said his goodbyes. Then he kissed me. My first kiss. On the second of January 2011 at approximately 11.45pm. I nearly gagged.

The gagging wasn't Mr Good-Company's fault of course. He didn't know he was my first kiss so showed no hesitation about shoving his tongue into my mouth. My mouth however, disagreed with this course of events. At least at first. It soon got over this invasion of space and Mr Good-Company and I moved over to my couch.

He continued to kiss me. Removing his shirt and somewhere along the line undoing my bra. He removed my shirt and began to kiss my breasts. No one had seen me topless since I was a child. I think I was in a slight state of shock.

At one point he asked me if I 'wanted his finger' as he rubbed his hand against the crutch of my jeans. I said no. I may have been rather out of it, but I knew I was in no way ready for that! Let me enjoy the kissing first!

Enjoy it I did. Mr Good-Company continued to kiss me and I him, rubbing my groin and sucking my nipples until early in the morning.

Near to 2am I believe, he had to leave. We put our clothes back on and stood up. Once standing he said 'Fuck it' and pushed me back onto the couch, furiously kissing me once more. Then it really was time for him to leave.

When he was gone I just stood there for a few seconds. What the hell had just happened? I had just had my first kiss, that's what! Then another and another and another! I hadn't even thought to tell him he was my first!

I never thought until then that he would  end up having my virginity as well, though a few days later I did go to the Doctor and get myself a prescription for the pill 'just in case'. Always better to be safe than sorry.

I had also never thought until then that I might be attractive enough for anyone to want to kiss me. Sure, I had wondered when we were walking around, when we were standing in my kitchen, how the night would end. I had hoped he might kiss me, or at least ask to see me again. In the end, t he way things happened exceeded even my hopes for a good night. He kissed me more than once, wanted to take my clothes off and said he wanted to see me again. I certainly went to bed with the most ridiculous grin on my face that night.

Here's to 2012! May you somehow exceed the delights of 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment