Monday 25 April 2011

Putting it all out there

I'm probably a little overdue in putting this post up but over a month ago now, Mr Good-Company suggested that I join the fetish version of myspace/facebook. This site turned out to be exactly pretty what it says it is, which really is myspace/facebook for kinky people. If you can name the kink you can probably find somebody on the site who shares it and even pictures. I spent 4 hours one night just reading the glossary. I never knew that there were so many types of whips!

The main difference between this site and myspace/facebook is that it's a little bit harder to find friends. Obviously you are probably not going to be looking for people you know in real life but more people with you interests and the only way to do this is to read through many a profile.

I started looking for friends by stalking (wrong word, I know) the introductions forum for a little while, looking for other newbies like me who might be interested in chat. This site is worldwide so people are there from everywhere so who know where the person you end up talking to could be from.

I had some luck with my strategy and found some really nice girls to talk to. The funny thing I find is that often the conversations on the fetish site are much cleaner than those I find on the normal chat site. I assume that this is because on the fetish site everyone is already putting everything about them completely out there eg. sexual preferences, fetishes, interests and naughty pics, unlike the normal chat site where a lot of people seem to have their own sneaky agenda.

I'm also receiving quite a few friendship requests myself. I assume the reason people are able to find me is due to my participation in 'group' games such as Fuck or Pass and Word association. A lot of the attention also seems to be on the pics I've put up. I started off with just the booby shot I showed in a previous post, then I upgraded to one of me in a mask (I do want to be anonymous after all) and then Mr Good-Company suggested I bring my camera next time I went to visit him.

I was a little bit nervous about bringing the camera but I figured that since it was my camera I could delete everything if I really wanted to. Mr Good-Company tied me to the bed, one limb to each corner. He began to play with me, every now and then pausing to take a photograph. Partway through he covered my eyes. It was such a turn on having no idea what he was going to do next!

I was kind of surprised at how much I enjoyed being photographed. I expected them to all to turn out absolutely repulsive but some of them, especially the one where Mr Good-Company's cock makes an appearance, really do turn me on.

At first I wasn't sure whether or not I should really take the risk of putting these photographs online. Everything you read today specifically warns against this sort of thing. But I figured 'What the hell'. I mean I really cant be at all identified in the photos and as for the one where ID is vaguely possible I just put a blurred patch over my head. Problem solved.

So far I am definitely having fun with this new site. It certainly provides a bit of light entertainment when compared to the drudgery that is sifting through some of the profiles on the other chat site.

2 comments:

  1. Great post. I think I know the site you are referring too, even though you don't mention the name of it. Feel free to add me as a friend on there if you would like :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, you have been my first comment on this blog. I'm kinda grinning a bit now :-D

    ReplyDelete