Wednesday 13 April 2011

V is for Vibrator

I once again found myself visiting a particular brand of online store, I had of course wussed out on visiting the 'real' and more local sex shop.

I had absolutely no idea what to buy! I was obviously aware that there would be a lot of products to choose from, but Christ! Did I want a little bullet, the basic vibrator or did I want something that looked rather like some sort of medieval torture device? I asked Mr Good-Company for his opinion and he suggested that I keep it simple to begin with and then upgrade. Simple is good for another reason too, it's cheap!

I expected to find myself waiting several weeks for the arrival of my new toy which is what happened when I last brought something from this website. But surprise, surprise! Only a couple of days later there was a parcel in my mail box which could only be one thing...

I was as eager as a kid at Christmas to rush inside and open my self-given gift. So that's exactly what I did!

I will admit to a fair amount of giggling when I first turned on my pink vibe, unfortunately it was several days before I could take my new toy on a test run (wrong time of the month). When I was able to play once more my giggling resumed but I quickly pulled myself together and went off to the bedroom to take it for a test drive.

I began with the vibrator on its lowest setting and began to rub it against my clit. It was the oddest sensation to begin with, it just didn’t feel natural (well obviously) in the same way my fingers did. But despite this my body quickly began to respond. I slowly turned the vibe to its highest setting for some more intense clitoral stimulation.

I began to experience the little tremors and jerky movements that are the indicators of something pretty damn good to come. By this stage I was desperately wanting something inside of me and my fingers just weren’t going to do it so out came my first toy, the purple dildo.

I was so close to coming already that I didn’t need to do much, I just slowly moved my purple friend in and out of me, putting pressure on just the right spot whilst continuing to rub my clit with the vibe.

Ohhhhhhh….Sometimes I am so great full for the fact that I live alone. It was the most intense orgasm I’d had in sometime. When my brain regained consciousness, my thoughts instantly turned to the episode of Sex in the City when Charlotte purchases herself a Rabbit vibe and nearly becomes a recluse…it was that good.
Later that night Mr Good-Company came over for a visit. After the enjoyable preliminaries of stripping off and the rubbing of clit and cock together, my new toy came out of the cupboard.

At that point I had not tried using the vibe internally, but after spending several moments on my clit that’s exactly where it went.

It felt really narrow when compared to my dildo (which it is) and again the vibrations felt very odd. But it once again soon became an intensely pleasurable experience.


This is actually amusing to me, but I cannot clearly remember all stages of that evening. But here are the bits that I have a very clear memory of:
·        The vibe buzzing away inside of me whilst I went down on MR Good-Company.
·        Mr Good-Company saying ‘This is what else you can do with a vibe’ using it on his balls whilst I was kind of rubbing my pussy against his leg.
·        The vibe then going back inside of me whilst I continued rubbing against Mr Good-Companies leg.

The best bit I can recall of the evening was then going into the 69 position still with the vibe inside me. However I was fairly quickly distracted from my cock-sucking activities by the sensations being brought about by both the vibe and Mr Good-Company's mouth. I fairly quickly found myself coming.

As far as I can recall this was the first time that I had come while receiving oral and so far it does seem to be sticking in my memory. Writing this is turning me on even further than I already was when I began!

I continued to play with my toy as regularly as I could for about a week after that evening, with many happy nights/mornings/afternoons spent buzzing away. Unfortunatly this story has a sad ending for my new friend. Despite my vibes claims of being waterproof it was unable to withstand the dampness that permeates my bedroom and its battery connection soon rusted and began to disintegrate, leaving my poor vibe utterly lifeless.

I am now perusing the online store in search of a new vibe. Mr Good-Company says that he will take my shy self to the local sex shop but in the meantime, I am off to continue my search for a new friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment