Wednesday 5 October 2011

Voulez vous?

So whilst I was sitting here on my couch, listening to 1970's Swedish pop music and eating home made passion fruit cookie dough, I realised it's been quite some time since I wrote. I do believe there are a few things that need up dating...


First update: I mentioned in passing (but I can't find where), a new potential 'friend' whom I and an online friend of mine, Zelda, had been referring to as 'Nice Penis Guy'. Well after much deliberation and talking with Nice Penis Guy, I decided to once again give fuck buddies a try. I messaged him my answer and waited for a reply. And waited, and waited, and waited. This was a few months ago now and I never did receive a response. I will admit I was a bit annoyed, especially because he had been the one to proposition me. But in the end, I really don't care all that much. His loss after all.


Second Update: Nothing sex related, but I'll tell you anyway. I work at a party supply shop, aside from washing dishes, it is my first 'real' job and I have been there just over 6 months now and absolutely love it. I am a 'casual', but as of next month (pending the area manager's approval) they are going to be putting me on as 'part time'. It means a few more hours and a bit less pay but I will also be receiving sick pay and holiday pay, which more than makes up for paycut.


The other slightly amusing/annoying thing is that a few of my co-workers have somehow taken it into there heads that there is something between me and one of the guys I work with. Simply put, there isn't. As myself and he are the only two single people at my workplace, I think there just having a bit of fun. At least I hope so...


Third update: I have been making friends! Normal friends that is. At the start of this year I would have said I had maybe three friends, none of whom I was able to see regularly. Anita, Miss Brown and one other from our little group from school. Since attending the local book club however, I have become quite good friends with a woman who used to waitress at the restaurant I worked at.


I have also begun to build a bit of a friendship (platonic) with a guy 'G', I went to school with. He is just one of those absolutely genuine people. I honestly can't think of a bad word that  myself or anyone could say about him. Sitting at home the other night I found myself with a Facebook message from him. we chatted for a bit and he asked me if I wanted to come over for drinks and movie's. I at first typed a response in the negative before changing it. I mean really, what did I have to lose in going and hanging out with him?


Well it turns out he was quite intoxicated. G had been rejected by a girl had developed a bit of an interest in and he just wasn't handling it to well. He wasn't up to being alone, so when his flatmate had called it a night he hopped online and tried to find someone to hang out with. That person being me.


So we hung out on the couch and watched a few episodes of 'The Young Ones' and 'Bottoms' before, I am ashamed to admit, it came to light that I had never seen the cult favourite that is 'Pulp Fiction'. After that movie finished at around 3am, despite having had a few drinks, I headed home. Looking back, I was probably well over the legal limit and hen I passed a cop car as I was turning into my road, I nearly died. I was literally 3 houses from my place. But I was lucky and they didn't pay me any attention. It was probably The Barina that saved me, if I had been driving a Holden Commodore I probably wouldn't have been so lucky!


Fourth Update: Well, once again we are back to walking that familiar ground and discussing Mr Good-Company. I believe that last I spoke of him he had un-friended me and I was rather upset at losing his friendship. Because I'm just not to good at letting go at things, every now and then I sent him message on Facebook asking if we could be friends I of course received no reply. But then, I hadn't really expected one either.


A few weeks ago I logged onto the fetish chat site and saw that Mr Good-Company had commented on a picture of me. Or, to be more specifically, he commented on the bruises he had made which were evident in the photo. I wrote him a message asking 'Why comment on my pics if you never reply to anything else?' A few hours later I received a reply 'I get bored'. I can't exactly remember what my response was, but I mentioned that I would be attending the sex toy party and that 'I get bored too'. After another few hours I received a friend request from him. In case you're wondering, I accepted.


That was about two weeks ago now. We've had a couple of conversations since then. Nothing to heavy, nothing really more than a few words between casual acquaintances. Then, to my complete suprise the other night I found myself in the midst of an actual, lengthy conversation. Over a couple of hours we somehow worked our way from a detailed conversation about Doctor Who to our usual subject of sex, specifically sex toys.


Mr Good-Company said that I should go to Sexpo and added 'I'll take ya if ya want'. I said that it 'Could be fun' and left it at that. I had no idea if he was serious or not. I really was interested in going to Sexpo, but I also remember a certain someone say 'I'll take ya if ya want' in regards to taking me to visit the local sex shop. It never happened.


The next day I asked him if he had been serious with his offer and he said that he had been. I also asked if 'fun' would be involved and he said 'We'll see'. Though, if we did meet up, I really do hope fun would be involved. I haven't received any attention since I last met up with Mr Good Company.


At this point in time I have no expectations. As mentioned, he has said things of a similar nature before. I guess I will just see what happens closer to the date, when it becomes time to arrange things, eg. train tickets.


Fifth and most important update: It was my birthday the other day! I am now 22 years old. I celebrated by visiting my family, making myself a birthday cake in the shape of a pirate ship and having my Mother cook me one of our 'By request' birthday dinners. My absoloutly delisious dinner consisted of home grown rump steak (my parents are farmers, so this steak was 'home grown'), creamy bacon sauce, mashed potato, broad beans (my favourite), peas and buttered corn on the cob. My mouth is watering just thinking about it, thou that may also be because it is actually dinner time.


On that note, I must be off. I may not be having dinner cooked by Mum, but I'm sure I can scrounge up something equally yummy and perhaps slightly healthier than cookie dough...

No comments:

Post a Comment