Tuesday 28 June 2011

I like sex. A lot.

I have wondered about sex for an extremely long time. I can remember my fascination probably began when I was about 13 years old. This was the year I first saw an  episode of 'Erotic Tales', this was the year I developed my first crush and I believe it was also the year that I first started masturbating.

For some reason in my imaginings my first time always took place outside, it didn't. My imaginings also included a tall blonde guy, but he wasn't present anywhere during my first time. The lesson to be learned here is that life is always different to the fantasy. When I first signed up to that first chat site, I never expected to be having my first kiss a couple of days later, I never expected that the day after that kiss a guy would want to go down on me and I certainly never expected that six months later I would be having sex with that same guy.

After my I had my first time I was extremely keen to have another try. In my head that first time was a very surreal experience. I could hardly believe during the act that I was actually having sex. Someone was kissing me, someone was putting his penis inside me, someone was coming inside of me. I wanted to do it all again, and soon.

On Sunday night I had that opportunity. I found myself to be very nervous. By this time my shyness around Mr Good-Company had pretty much disappeared, but on this night I found those nerves returning. Before I left for his place I was all shakey, my anxiety returning. I assume my nerves were behaving like this because this time the sex would be intentional, not an accident. I was making a conscious decision to have sex with Mr Good-Company.

My nerves calmed down a little once I arrived at Mr Good-Company's home and we watched tv for a bit before we started fooling around on the couch. When we went into the bedroom Mr Good-Company removed his clothes and helped with the removal of my own.

I hadn't brought any toys with me this time, wanting to experience 'normal' sex. I had told Mr Good-Company that I was nervous, so perhaps it was just my imagination but he seemed to be kissing and biting me more gently than usual. It was quite nice.

We continued to fool around, Mr Good Company continuing to bite me, kiss me and finger me whilst I stroked his cock. He fingered me and gave me oral until I came and then I sucked him for a while before he stopped me and asked if I wanted to ride his cock. My answer was yes.

I had wanted to do this for a very long time. Every time I was straddling him, rubbing my clit against his cock, I had wanted to give in and fuck him. Now I could. Mr Good-Company put a condom on and lay down. I straddled him and slid his penis inside of me. I was having sex!

It was awesome fun. Mr Good-Company had his hands on my hips, helping with the required movements. I could feel his cock moving in and out of me. It felt warm, so much nicer and more enjoyable than any sex toy I've ever used. I felt as if I couldn't stop smiling. Both from how good it felt and from the sheer joy of the fact that I was actually having sex.

I have no idea how long I could have continued riding him, I didn't find out as Mr Good-Company suggested we try something different. I moved off him and he directed me onto my hands and knees and positioned himself behind me. He placed himself inside of me and proceeded to fuck me from behind. This felt different again and I found myself moaning into the sheets as he began to move faster and harder, eventually coming.

The next night I wasn't expecting anything, I hadn't had fun with Mr Good-Company two nights in a row since our first week of meeting. I was talking to Mr Good-Company online, it would have been very obvious that sex was on my mind, I just had so many questions, powered by the fact that I also quite horny. What are some fun things to try? Was I any fun to 'play' with? Would he have sex with me at my favourite place? What did he like about taking me from behind?

We were talking about possible thing's to try when this conversation occurred:
j-carlson says:
wat else?
(i may or may not be playing...)
goodcompany says:
haha
j-carlson says:
shhh! cmon, any other ideas lol
goodcompany says:
anal doggie while u use a vibe on your clit
j-carlson says:
hmmm, but i havnt mastered anal yet, apparently it's quite painful for a few days after the first go
goodcompany says:
if your here in 3 minutes ill try it on you lol
j-carlson says:
i culd be there in 5...
goodcompany says:
make it 4 and ill time you
if your late you have to go home lol
j-carlson says:
no way!
goodcompany says:
haha
up to you
j-carlson says:
lol dude if i get over there and u tell me to go i might be tempted to smack u
goodcompany says:
hahaha
j-carlson says:
see ya soon then i guess
goodcompany says:
cool
bring lube
j-carlson says:
start timing... (um are u seeing the captain jack/ianto reference i am)
goodcompany says:
no
j-carlson says:
stopwatch
goodcompany says:
ive only watched it once
hurry up

I went over to Mr Good-Company's place, I assume I arrived in under 4 minutes. When I arrived one of the first things I said to him was 'You're an ass', too which he replied 'You sounded horny'. Without the usual preliminaries of making out on the couch he began kissing me as we were standing there. We moved onto the bedroom and we both removed our clothes.

He started kissing me, tickling me (I am extremely ticklish) and giving me oral. After making me come this way, Mr Good-Company proceeded to tease the hell out of me. He asked me to tell him what I wanted, to which I had no idea. He told me that I couldn't have his cock until I told him what I wanted. He straddled my chest and began to fondle my breasts, rubbing his cock between them.

He continued to kiss and tease me, tickling my clit. I kept laughing, it was so much more fun and relaxed than the first or even the second time I'd had sex. Once again Mr Good-Company asked me what I wanted. I wanted everything. He said that he didn't think he could provide all of that in one night, too which I replied 'I'm not sure that even Superman could' and I started laughing again.

'I know how to make stop you laughing' was Mr Good-Company's reply to this, and he placed his cock in my mouth. I sucked him for a little while, before he sat up, still on top of my chest with his cock in reach of my mouth. As I licked the tip he began to finger me, slowly moving to my anus. 

My nerves came back at this point. I wanted to try anal, but I was scared. At some point I stopped licking Mr Good-Company. As he fingered me he moved my mouth back to his cock. As my tongue touched him, a drop of fluid fell onto my lip and I licked it clean.

Mr Good-Company kissed me again and asked where I wanted his cock. Anal, though what he was doing with his finger wasn't hurting the idea of more than that was still scaring me a little bit. I replied 'my pussy'. After putting a condom on, Mr Good-Company positioned himself between my legs and slid himself inside of me. I gasped, the warmth of his cock still coming as a shock after the coldness of the toys I was used too.

Mr Good-Company began to move himself in and out of me, causing me to start moaning. After doing this for a while he lifted my legs up over his shoulders and continued to fuck me. This felt even better. It felt as if he were going in even deeper. He began to fuck me harder and harder. I started to feel myself coming, feeling Mr Good-Company sliding himself in and out of me. A few moments after I came, Mr Good-Company did.

I have now had sex a grand total of three times. There are two months until Mr Good-Company leaves and our fun comes to an end. The last six months have passed more quickly than I can believe. It has been by far the most eventful year I have ever had. I want to have as much sex as possible over the next two months, perhaps even sex at that favourite place of mine. Who knows when I'll next find someone I'm willing to sleep with after Mr Good-Company leaves, I want to make the most of the time that is left. More sex please.

No comments:

Post a Comment