Sunday 20 February 2011

Making Contact

Mr Good-Company was the first man to respond to my 'adding' him on the dating website. Had he not began that first conversation we never would have met as I certainly wouldn't have had the gumption to start a 'chat' conversation with him myself.

Mr Good-Company is from Melbourne. He moved to my (much smaller) country town with his ex. Four months before we met they split up but remain good friends. He is 22 years old and has what seems to be considerable experience in the womanising department. Yet overall, he seems a pretty decent guy.

We chatted online using the dating sites free messenger service for several days. We chatted about benign topics from pets, to music, to religion and walking around naked. These conversations would at times last several hours and I had a lot of fun with them. I will post some of them at a later date.

The reason we chatted online for so long (several days) was probably due to the fact that he was back in Melbourne for the Christmas period whilst I was also visiting family. As soon as he was back in town he texted me, asking me to go for a drink with him. I accepted.

We went to what I now know is his local haunt. After a drink and lots of conversation we went for a walk. This probably wasn't the smartest thing I have ever done, walking of into the dark with a complete stranger. We ended up at the local summer carnival. I will stop and point out that throughout all of this time was, I think, more nervous than I can ever remember being. This was, after all, my first ever date.

We went to the carnival and played the sideshow games. He won me several carnival toys and we continued to walk. I was very nervous, but was enjoying the conversation. I think that in all, including the carnival, we walked for several hours before we walked back to my place which is also on the way to his place. I invited him in (possibly also another stupid decision, but I guess I was lucky) and we continued to talk.

At this point my level of nervousness was absolutely through the roof. I had never been kissed and had no idea what would happen when it came time for Mr Good-Company to leave. Would he kiss me? Would he not kiss me? What would happen  if he did kiss me? How would I react? All of this and more was running as a constant stream through my poor little brain.

Eventually our talking came to an end. He kissed me. To be entirely honest, for the first few seconds I was repulsed and my gag reflex really wanted to kick in. This was the first time i'd had a tongue in my mouth. It was a very odd sensation.

Mr Good-Company then said that 'Perhaps we should sit down before I/we fall down'. It was something like that anyway. I can't remember if I said anything or not but I led him over to the couch and we continued making out. By this time I was no longer repulsed by the kissing.

I was having fun by this time, though I still really had no idea what I was doing. After a while I felt his hands feeling my body and eventually under my shirt and undoing my bra. I had not as yet told him that I had never been kissed before and was also a virgin. If I remember correctly he also had his shirt of by this stage and my bra and shirt were soon on the floor as well.

I had no idea how far I was going to let him go. Mr Good-Company was teasing and biting my nipples, he was touching my breasts and rubbing his hands over my legs and groin. He asked me if I 'wanted his finger'. At this point I found out how far i would be willing to go on a first date. I said 'no'. He was okay with that.

We continued to make out for, I think, over an hour. Eventually stopping, now my memory is a bit foggy (this all happened a month and a half ago) when he either said 'it's time for me to go' or 'I'm going to make a mess in my pants if we don't stop'. I think it was the first statement though he did utter the second at a later date.

Mr Good-Company stood up, put his shirt back on and then 'Oh fuck it' he said, and threw himself back on top of me. Needless to say we made out for several more minutes before we did say our goodbyes, me seeing him to the door now with my shirt back on but still bra-less.

Closing the door behind him, I think it is quite safe to say that I was in a state of shock. I kept touching my lips and the surrounding skin where I still seemed to be able to feel his stubble. I was quite turned on. All that was going through my head was 'Wow', and it was on repeat until I eventually settled down to go to sleep.

This was the first meeting of myself, Jess Carlson and Mr Good-Company. It was a very enjoyable night. I will fill you in on more of the story next time I write, there are quite a few more instalments to come in this saga.

No comments:

Post a Comment