Saturday 26 March 2011

An Angry Update

I am still very, very angry. I know I anger way to easily but I can't help it. I suppose my consolation prize is that I forgive easily, though sometimes I wish I didn't.

I'm so angry that I blew off work tomorrow morning because I know that it's going to take me one hell of a long sleep to calm myself down again other wise I'll just end up letting my anger make me ill. For some reason strong emotions can make me sick. I guess I just don't know how to deal with them in a healthy manner.

When I'm upset I always wish that I had a dog, I'd even settle for my sisters little Maltese Shitzu. Dogs are just better at helping me feel better than cats are. My cat just bit me when I tried to pet her. I'd go back to my parents and visit the animals but someone would wonder why. My mother already thinks I'm going loopy from lack of sleep, who knows what she'd say if I told her about all this!

I should probably think about going to bed soon, but I just feel like being angry and listening to music. I'll try and put another update up tomorrow, but it's entirely possible I just won't want to be fucked doing anything at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment