Monday 14 March 2011

Please Explain...

Since last Friday I have spent approximately 90 hours trawling through profiles, chatting with random strangers, accepting and rejecting requests and deleting a large amount of contacts who were, to put it simply, pissing me off. In this time I have come across a few things that leave me completely perplexed and I just haven't been able to figure out the 'why' to some of these things. So I thought I'd indulge in one of my favourite pastimes and make a list. If you know the answer to any of these puzzles, would you please let me know, cause they confuse the hell out of me...

  • Why do I receive so many requests from pushy Indian men?
  • Is the colour of my knickers/what I'm wearing really relevant to a dirty conversation?
  • Why do people delete me after what I thought was a decent chat?
  • Id I've refused your contact request once/more than once, why the hell do you keep asking?
  • Why is okay to call a complete stranger sexy/cutie/babe/sweetie/darlin/hun and anything else that follows along these lines? I hate that!
  • Stop asking me why I'm single!
  • Why do people add me and then never talk to me? It's a waste of my time and theirs...
  • Why are some guys overly keen? By this I mean the ones who start calling me 'the best thing in their day' or their 'best friend' or the ones that insist I give them my phone number or they want to drive the 4 hours to this town the very next day.
  • Why do all the decent people I find live in different states?
  • Why do so many guys insist on writing 'I'M NOT GAY' on their profiles?
Well there's my list for now. I'm sure that the more time I spend online the more thing I will be able to add to it. Perhaps someone will start asking the colour of my bra. Who really knows with some of these people...

No comments:

Post a Comment