With that in mind, I have decided to share with you my 'List of things I shall do one day'. This list contains things that I can achieve on my own, with willpower, hardwork and the right motivation. You will not find on this list the standard "be married, have 2.5 kids' thing or even 'be in a relationship'. These are not achievable goals. They are dreams and wishes and hopes. As much as I would like my life to head in that direction at some point, there are just no guarantees. Unlike everything else on my list these things are not a certainty.
Without much further fuss and bother, here is my list of 'Things I Shall do one day':
- Run a marathon.
- Write a book (possibly based on the material within my blogs).
- Travel-New York, London, Egypt, Europe, Stonehenge, Outback Australia
- Own a house (near the beach).
- Go to a concert
- Make my weight loss blog public (sorry folks, can't let you read that one without giving away my indentity).
- Learn to walk in heels/wear make-up.
- Write an erotic story (or two).
- Road trip!
- Move away from this town and out of my safety net- Geelong? Melbourne?
- Find the elusive cookbooks.
- Live independantly e.g without any financial assistance.